Rhode Island Marijuana Card
Rhode Island Medical Marijuana Card
In order to receive full legal protections of the Edward O. Hawkins and Thomas C. Slater Medical Marijuana Act, qualified patients must register the Rhode Island Medical Marijuana Program to receive a registry identification card. The application fee is $75, however the fee is reduced to $10 for patients receiving Medicaid, Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
How to Obtain a Medical Marijuana Program I.D. Card
* Acquire an Attending Practitioner Statement signed by a physician licensed to practice in the State of Rhode Island. This can be found within the application form below.
* Complete and sign a Registration for Medical Marijuana Program – New Application.
* Pay an application fee of $75 via check or money order, payable to RI General Treasure.
* If you are currently receiving Medicaid, Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI), the fee is reduced to $10 and you MUST submit satisfactory evidence along with your application of being a recipient.
* Mail your application forms and application fee to:
Department of Health - Medical Marijuana Program
Office of Health Professionals Regulation, Room 104
3 Capitol Hill
Providence, RI 02908-5097